Asset allocation, rebalancing, dollar-cost averaging — do these terms seem foreign to you?
Such financial jargon can often make portfolio management sound a lot more complex and overwhelming than it really is.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CMFC®, CRPS®, Private Wealth Advisor, simplifies the process of portfolio management and explains complex financial terms in an easy-to-understand manner.
- How your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and needs affect portfolio management
- What it means to rebalance your portfolio regularly
- Active vs. passive investing — which one is right for you?
- The importance of dollar-cost averaging, especially while investing a large sum of money
- And more!
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management