In our previous episode, we introduced you to Ashley Lang, a private wealth advisor and managing director at Kuttin Wealth Management, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC.
This week, we dive deeper into Ashley’s journey by navigating the team she works with (also known as her work family!)
- How she enjoys spending her time outside of work
- Brief introductions of her team members — and how they contribute to the practice’s client experience
- Reasons why more female professionals are actively seeking financial guidance
- The biggest financial challenges she believes Americans might face in the future
- And more!
- Get To Know Our Private Wealth Advisor and Managing Director Ashley Lang, CRPC®, APMA® (Ep. 18)
- Carolyn Smith-LoGiudice, Financial Advisor
- Jennifer Flora, Client Relationship Manager
- Gavin Moran, Client Service Coordinator
Connect with Ashley Lang:
- (631) 770-0335 Ext. 117
- Ashley Lang
- LinkedIn: Ashley Lang
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management
About Our Guest:
Ashley Lang is a private wealth advisor and managing director at Kuttin Wealth Management, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC.
Ashley strongly believes that you are not just another face in the crowd. You are unique, and so are your financial goals. That’s why she cares and takes the time to understand what’s truly important to you. Ashley can help you prepare for whatever life brings — both the expected and the unexpected — with personalized advice tailored to you.
With 18 years of experience, Ashley’s areas of focus include retirement planning strategies, investments, estate planning strategies, retirement plan distribution, wealth preservation strategies, and saving for education.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More