Building an investment portfolio is not just about achieving the best rate of return.
It should be constructed based on your unique financial goals and situation.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CMFC®, CRPS®, Private Wealth Advisor, dives into the basics of asset allocation. Drawing from Harry Markowitz’s Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT), Jon explains how different asset classes, as well as other factors such as your risk tolerance and your investment horizon, might affect your investment decisions.
- The importance of goal-based investing
- General rules of thumb that you should consider while constructing your portfolio
- Why your actual risk tolerance could be different from what you think it is
- How to remain aligned with your long-term goals by rebalancing your portfolio
- And more!
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management