It’s easy to get carried away by emotions while making crucial money decisions.
But with the right money mindset, you can make smarter financial choices that benefit you in the long run.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CMFC®, CRPS®, Private Wealth Advisor, takes on the often-overlooked subject of creating a positive money mindset while explaining easy ways you can think more rationally with your money.
- The “values exercise” at Kuttin Wealth Management, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC
- How to deal with your financial mistakes from the past
- Reasons to start focusing on YOUR financial goals (instead of aiming for the norm)
- And more!
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More