Time and again, we face black swan events in the world of finance. They are unpredictable events that can severely impact the financial markets.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CMFC®, CRPS®, Private Wealth Advisor, addresses several ongoing black swan events throughout the world and how you can manage your emotions to make smarter financial decisions.
- Why you don’t always need to react to the “noise in the market”
- How to avoid getting caught up in the investor emotion cycle
- When and how you should rebalance your portfolio
- Strategies to help you be better prepared to face future black swan events
- And more!
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More