If you want to build a financial plan but don’t know where to begin, don’t worry!
These four cornerstones of financial planning can help you build your financial future: Cash reserves, adequate protection, fixed assets, and equity assets.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CMFC®, CRPS®, Private Wealth Advisor, explains how utilizing these cornerstones wisely can help you allocate your resources and meet your financial needs.
- The importance of setting up highly liquid cash reserves
- Protection planning to help support your loved ones during uncertain times
- The difference between fixed and equity assets — and their role within your financial plan
- How to prioritize your financial goals
- And more!
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management