Advancements in modern medicine have significantly improved the average life expectancy compared to a few decades ago.
How does this impact retirement planning? What are the resulting implications for your portfolio?
In this episode, Jon Kuttin, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CMFC®, CRPS®, Private Wealth Advisor, talks about longevity risk, why it is highly relevant today, and strategies to plan for the financial uncertainty that comes with living a longer life.
- Opportunities to work longer without having to go back to your full-time job
- How to account for higher expenses and health care costs (especially in light of current inflation)
- How investment considerations might change in longer investing time horizons
- Why liquidity and cash flow are the two most important components of longevity planning
- And more!
- What Does It Mean To Plan For the Certainty of Uncertainty? (Ep. 11)
- How to Talk About Finances With Your Aging Parents (Ep. 16)
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More