Will you need long-term care? Will you need insurance? How will the stock markets behave over the next few years?
No one knows! But one thing is certain – your life is filled with uncertainty.
In this episode, Jon Kuttin, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CMFC®, CRPS®, Private Wealth Advisor, talks about the different “What Ifs” that you should plan for while building your financial plan.
- Why it is important to plan for the certainty of uncertainty
- The three-bucket theory that helps you manage your financial risk
- Difficult, but crucial, conversations that you should have with your advisor
- Various training tools used by advisors at Kuttin Wealth Management, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC
- And more!
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More