At Kuttin Wealth Management, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC, we have our very own “beachheads” to help us develop future teams and expand our reach.
In this episode, you’ll get to know one such beachhead advisor from Texas, David Dick, managing partner at Kuttin Wealth Management. David provides insights into his personal and professional life so that the next time you engage with him, you’ll know him more than just as a financial advisor!
- How he found his calling to enter the financial services industry
- A brief introduction to his team of professionals and their experience in financial services
- His best advice to friends, family, clients, and fellow advisors
- The mantra that keeps him motivated in life
- And more!
- About Margaret Capehart
- About Rachel Couch
- About Gregory Colin Parsons
- About Howard Bellet
- “How to Win Friends & Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
- “The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People” by Stephen R. Covey
Connect with David Dick:
- LinkedIn: David Dick
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management
About Our Guest:
David Dick joined Ameriprise in 2004. He became a district manager in 2005 and later became a P1 Field Vice President in 2007. David spent the next three years rebuilding an office in Portland, OR. Then he got an offer to lead a franchise channel for Texas and New Mexico as a P2 Franchise Field Vice President. David did that from 2011 to January 2020. At which point his “lottery ticket hit,” and joined the Kuttin Wealth Management family. David is happier than he has ever been in the financial services industry.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More