In a marriage, both partners bring their individual assets and liabilities to the table.
So the question that every couple should ask each other is: How to combine our finances together?
In this episode, Jon Kuttin, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CMFC®, CRPS®, Private Wealth Advisor, explains how to avoid the most common mistakes that couples make when combining their finances with their partner.
- How your planning might change if it’s not your first marriage
- His thoughts on prenuptial agreements and separation of finances
- The importance of regularly updating your beneficiaries in life insurance policies
- Why both partners should focus on building credit in the long run
- And more!
- How to Talk About Finances With Your Aging Parents (Ep. 16)
- How Living Longer Affects Your Portfolio (Ep. 17)
- How to Talk About Finances With Your Partner (Ep. 20)
Connect with Jonathan Kuttin:
- (631) 770-0335
- Toll-free: 800-445-4595
- Kuttin Wealth Management
- LinkedIn: Jonathan Kuttin
- Facebook: Kuttin Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More